• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• 38–40 UPF
• Smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Sewn with an overlock and cover stitch
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|8 (inches)||52 ¾||23 ⅝|
|10 (inches)||55 ⅛||24 ⅜|
|12 (inches)||57 ½||25 ¼|
|14 (inches)||59 ⅞||26|
|16 (inches)||62 ¼||26 ⅜|
|18 (inches)||64 ⅝||26 ¾|
|20 (inches)||66 ⅞||27 ⅛|
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
KIDS with BENEFITS offers General Shipping rates based on price and quantity of order. We offer:
Economy Shipping- 5 to 8 business days, rates calculated at checkout.
Express Shipping - 1-2 business days rates, calculated at checkout (all purchases over $100 has a flat rate of $2.00).
Standard Shipping - 3 to 4 business days, rates calculated at checkout (all purchases $100 and up is free).
Please be aware that KIDS with BENEFITS reserve the right to change shipping rates without notice at any time. KIDS with BENEFITS has no control over inclement weather, natural disaster, COVID-19 related issues, or changes that may occur on a day-to-day basis with a specific delivery carrier. Once the customer's order has left our facility, we are entrusting in the delivery contractor to handled and deliver each shipment with care.